Details of Familarisation Programme for Independent Directors for Financial Year 2021-22
[Pursuant to the Regulations 25(7) and 46 (2) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015]
Pursuant to the requirement of Regulation 25 (7) of the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the Company needs to formally arrange Induction or Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors to familiarize them with their role, rights and responsibility as Directors, the working of the Company, nature of the industry in which the Company operates, business model etc.
The Program aims to provide insights into the Company to enable the Independent Directors to understand its business in depth and contribute significantly to the Company.
- The Company shall through its Executive Directors / Senior Managerial Personnel conduct programs / presentations periodically to familiarize the Independent Directors with the strategy, operations and functions of the Company;
- Such programs / presentations will provide an opportunity to the Independent Directors to interact with the senior leadership team of the Company and help them to understand the Company’s strategy, business model, operations, service and product offerings, markets, organization structure, finance, human resources, technology, quality, facilities and risk management and such other areas as may arise from time to time
- The programs / presentations shall also familiarize the Independent Directors with their roles, rights and responsibilities
- The Company may circulate news and articles related to the industry on a regular basis and may provide specific regulatory updates from time to time; and
- The Company may conduct an introductory familiarization program / presentation, when a new Independent Director comes on the Board of the Company or as and when necessary.
DISCLOSURE OF THE POLICY
This Policy shall be uploaded on the Company’s website for public information.
REVIEW OF THE PROGRAM
The Board will review this Program and make revisions as may be required
This Programme is subject to modification. The Board of Directors has requisite powers and authority to update and amend the Programme from time to time. This Programme is adopted with effect from the resolution passed at meeting of the Board of Directors held on 29th June, 2021.